Booking Conditions for our Self Catering Holiday Homes
Please Note: Smoking is not allowed inside our properties
- All bookings are subject to the following booking Conditions and will not be considered an effective contract until we (the Owners) have received your completed booking form and deposit and given you (the Hirer) written confirmation. Bookings will only be accepted on the booking form we send you. All bookings made less than 28 days before the start of the holiday must be paid in full together with deposit. Your booking is not transferable to other people or dates unless we agree.
- A booking gives you the right to occupy the property only for a holiday within the meaning of Paragraph 9 of Schedule 1 of the Housing Act 1988 or any Act which shall supersede it.
- Deposits paid at the time of booking are held as a security deposit until one week after the holiday. The deposit will be refunded in full by post/to your bank account (we may use Moneygram if this service costs less than any bank charges) except where deductions become necessary for excess cleaning, damage or breakages, loss of keys, international banking charges, post and packing for return of items left in property etc. Retention of the deposit does not limit your liability for a greater sum. Details of any deductions will be given to you.
- Once a booking has been confirmed the full cost of the accommodation will become payable not less than 28 days before the start of the holiday. Failure to pay by this date may result in the booking being cancelled but your liability for payment will remain. Cancellation – see paragraph 14.
- All bookings are from 3.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure, unless agreed otherwise.
- The number of people staying at the property shall not exceed two without the written consent of the owners for which a charge may be made.
- The property must be kept and left in a clean and tidy state, all utensils equipment etc. to be cleaned, all furniture etc. to be left in its original position and all rubbish to be removed.
- If the property becomes unavailable the owners' liability shall be limited to the refund of all moneys paid.
- The property is fully equipped to EnjoyEngland 3* standard. Duvets, duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases, and towels (except beach towels) are provided and all electricity used is included in the rental.
- Any faults which arise with any equipment or appliance provided at the property once reported will be repaired as soon as possible. The owners will not be held responsible for any delays in effecting repairs due to unavailability of tradesmen, their failure to attend as instructed or delays in receipt of replacement parts etc.
- Complaints - any complaints should be made to the owners as soon as possible and not after the holiday has ended. The owners cannot accept any liability for third party activities taking place outside the boundaries of the property over which we may have no control or prior knowledge.
- No smoking is allowed inside the property.
- We accept pets at Dolphins (please contact us before bringing more than one or anything unusual) provided that:
- they have their own bedding and they are not allowed on the furniture
- they must not be left alone in the property
- they must be exercised away from the property and not allowed to foul the garden
- they must be free of pests
- please contact us about bringing pets to Harbour Lights
Cancellation more than 13 weeks before the start of the booking – we may retain your deposit but you will not be liable for hire charges.
Cancellation less than 13 weeks before the start of the booking – we may retain your deposit and you are liable to pay the full advertised costs of the booking 28 days before the start date unless we are able to resell your booking.
Cancellation after you have paid your hire charges - if we are able to resell the booking your deposit may be retained but we will refund you for any period resold.
If you have any queries please contact us on 02392 588179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org